Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: New Message boards

  1. #21
    Inactive Member EMPTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2002
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hey, how'd you guys get your custom Avatar to show up? I uploaded mine, but the "custom" option doesn't appear in my profile for the Avatar selection menu... Am I missing something?

  2. #22
    Inactive Member travis_118's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    476
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well i don't like this new setup its to slow and the colors suck!!!!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member wikkid911's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2002
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went through so much hell trying to get my old account back and all for nothing [img]mad.gif[/img] ..So they tell me a couple accounts were erased (mine being one of em) so I gotta start over again, damn. Oh well, despite that fact I like the new boards now that theyve gotten past the crappy loading time. I wish I just didnt loose my old number of posts heh!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member habib_88's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2001
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sweet, this new board rules...now that I figured it out lol. Thanks for the mod status again Eric I appreciate it! I lost my damn sig thou, ah well it was gettin a little old. And since I wanted to fit in...my advatar has bewbies...Ami you should put bewbies in your advatar [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member habib_88's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2001
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by habib_88:
    sweet, this new board rules...now that I figured it out lol. Thanks for the mod status again Eric I appreciate it! I lost my damn sig thou, ah well it was gettin a little old. And since I wanted to fit in...my advatar has bewbies...Ami you should put bewbies in your advatar [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yea ok...i'm a moron...now its all working hehe [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by habib_88:
    sweet, this new board rules...now that I figured it out lol. Thanks for the mod status again Eric I appreciate it! I lost my damn sig thou, ah well it was gettin a little old. And since I wanted to fit in...my advatar has bewbies...Ami you should put bewbies in your advatar [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Load times are getting better. Travis we will get the bugs out, we can change the colors and all of that crap witout a problem. Oh yeah nice avatar Habib [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member 91zc's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The new message boards are nice. Haven't been on in awhile because of computer issues...hehehe. But I like the layout and the new features. Load times could be better but I think that will all be worked out soon enough. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member bracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I noticed that computers which use win XP can't log into the new board. The reason for this is that somehow win XP in default settings doesn't accept cookies from hostboard. If you are reading this and you use XP and you can't log in, click the "privacy report" icon in the lower right corner, right click a hostboard URL and select "always accept cookies". Problem solved.

    Maybe more people are having problems logging in so I just thought I'd post this. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Good post bracer. I see Setanta screen name logged in so I think he is in now [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Ladynredsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by habib_88:
    Ami you should put bewbies in your advatar [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    sorry habib...it might cause you to explode! LMAO!

    ami

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •